Sr. Sub Assistant Engineer [CLOSED]
Posted 2 years ago
- Must have experience in Security camera / Access Control/Intrusion Alarm/Passive Networking installation & Commissioning.
- Preference will be given who are experienced in servicing Online UPS, PAC, EMS, Data Center networking, and Electrical Systems.
- Must have experience in low voltage electrical protection systems and servicing.
- Must have the ability to design and analyze electrical CAD drawings.
- Troubleshooting and service of CCTV and other security systems.
- Customer training and support.
- Onsite customer system preventive maintenance.
- Help with system layout and design.
- 1-4 years experience in a similar field.
- Key Skills: Auto CAD, Language Proficiency & Leadership quality in Project Management.
- Diploma/BSc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a reputed institution.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Office Hours: (10 AM – 6 PM) 6 days a week.
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Competitive salary, based on expertise.
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Flexible working hours. We value passion, impact, and results over hours.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Your work will make a large impact and will be used in public-facing services.