Cybersecurity Analyst [CLOSED]
Posted 2 years ago
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- Test and evaluate security products
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and ways to manage them
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Engaging in ‘ethical hacking’, for example, simulating security breaches
- Identifying potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Investigating security alerts and provide incident response
- Coordinating with stakeholders in relation to cybersecurity issues and provide future recommendations
- Generating reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Maintaining an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
- At least 3 (three) years of full-time experience with 2 years of hands-on experience on Cybersecurity or Information Security domain
- CCNA / Security+/ Network+ / CEH / SIEM Technology Certification (arcsight , Qradar , Splunk, Mcafee)
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills are Needed.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Hands-on experience using Linux Operating System.
Good to have (optional)
- Experience in security event monitoring.
- Experience in Installation, Setup / Configuration, Troubleshooting, Tuning, Diagnostics, and Maintenance of Information Security Related Equipment.
- Working knowledge in any of the security Tools like Arcsight, Qradar, Splunk, Mcafee Nitro, Alienvault Usm Anywhere.
- B.Sc. in CSE/ CS/ IT/ ICT/ ETE (Minimum 4 years) from reputed public or private university of Bangladesh or abroad. Experience in security event monitoring.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, 6 days per week
- Weekend: Friday
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Market Competitive
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy