We are looking for a candidate to lead our Cybersecurity team. The ideal candidate must be from a Cybersecurity background and have years of hands-on Cybersecurity solutions deployment experience. Must also have significant experience in delivering information security audit project(s).
- Manage a team of highly skilled security and platform engineers.
- Collaborate with multiple OEMs to provide seamless support to securely enable business functions.
- Evaluate, design, deploy, support, and monitor information security systems.
- Build and execute project roadmaps.
- Work with the technical operations team to implement information security solutions.
- Lead and manage security incident response activities and forensic investigations.
- Lead the implementation of best-practice security procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Work with the CIO to design and implement a security posture that enables innovative information security solutions while protecting valuable data.
- Minimum 8 years of on-the-job information security experience.
- Minimum 5 years managing technical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Security or equivalent work experience
- CISSP/CISM/CISA/Security+/CEH/CHFI or comparable Information Security Assurance certifications are preferred.
- Experience with financial industry security governance, including PCI DSS/ISO27001 regulations.
- Self-starter, able to work with a mix of technical and non-technical clients.
- Strong documentation skills are a must.
- Ability to perform technical risk assessments, triage security-testing results, and manage security response actions.
- Ability to manage a team of engineers to drive the completion of projects and initiatives. Demonstrable expertise in:
- Linux / Windows / workstation / mobile device security hardening.
- Understanding Cloud Security best practices.
- External Regulatory compliance efforts, specifically PCI DSS/ISO27001.
- Secure Development Lifecycle practices and methods.
- Technical monitoring, troubleshooting, impact determination, and problem-solving.
- Vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Office Hours: (10 AM – 6 PM) 6 days a week.
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Competitive salary, based on expertise.
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Flexible working hours. We value passion, impact, and results over hours.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Your work will make a large impact and will be used in public-facing services.
Apply link: https://forms.gle/sPcH2Gmf2m9arS288