Management Trainee Officer – HR [CLOSED]
Posted 1 year ago
We are seeking a Management Trainee Officer who will later be a Human Resource Specialist with demonstrated competence and visionary experience to contribute toward the success of our initiatives. This role provides People and Culture related support to Technometrics limited and its members. Which involves smooth HR operation and proper compliance.
- Bachelor in Bachelor in Business Administration (Preferably Major in Human Resource Management).
- Experience 0-1 year (Fresher would get high preference)
- Must have Microsoft Office skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Support line manager for smooth functioning of HR related work
- Daily & monthly attendance follow-up and reporting
- Monthly Attendance analysis of employees and if any missing entries these need to be reconciled.
- Assistance in Proper HR filing
- Maintain HR software
- Recruitment and Selection process related help, which includes job posting, CV sorting, recruitment call and onboarding related assistance.
- Communicate the role clarity exercise and job description of all employees.
- Ensure the learning and development culture among all employees.
- Ensure smooth HR operation and healthy work culture for improving employee productivities.
- Business Visa Invitation letter drafting and communication.
- Maintaining records of leaves in HR software
- Maintenance of all HR and administrative related files
- Initiate structured performance appraisal system based on KPI
- Other LOGICAL-related tasks as assigned by supervisor/Management as and when required.
- Employment Type: Management Trainee Period will be for 6 months and upon successful completion, there is a high chance of the member to roll onto the Associate HR Specialist position.
- Office Hours: (10 AM – 7 PM) 6 days a week.
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Market Competitive
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Flexible working hours. We value passion, impact, and results over hours.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Your work will make a large impact and will be used in public-facing services.
- Competitive salary, based on expertise.