Software Engineer (NLP) [CLOSED]
Posted 2 years ago
- Work on automatic speech recognition and text classification systems using cutting-edge deep learning techniques.
- Data wrangling for training deep learning models.
- Deploy models into production.
- Prepare documentation.
- Bachelors/master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Professional experience applying natural language processing to real-world problems.
- Must have a strong understanding of Deep Neural Networks (CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc).
- Experience with popular deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Linux scripting skills.
- Basic understanding of distributed systems .
- Experience working on automatic speech recognition systems with Kaldi or similar is a plus.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Office Hours: (10 AM – 6 PM) 6 days a week.
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Market Competitive
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Flexible working hours. We value passion, impact, and results over hours.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Your work will make a large impact and will be used in public-facing services.
- Competitive salary, based on expertise.