Posted 9 months ago
About the organization
Technometrics Limited is an ISO Certified (ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015) IT Services company. We specialize in developing Bespoke Software Solutions, Systems Integration, Digital Transformation, and Process Automation, End-to-end Cyber Security Solutions, and Emerging Technology Solutions
Build and maintain consumer- and end-user-facing web experiences. You’ll work closely with our Product and Design team to conceptualize and build new integrations for our user base.
- Experience in Laravel /Django/Node.js framework.
- Experience in Vue.js/ React.js Framework
- Experience in a microservice architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent database knowledge in both NoSQL and Relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of OOP.
- At least 2-5 Years’ experience in relevant task
Additional Requirements (Nice to have)
- Experience in TDD/BDD.
- Experience in CI/CD tools.
- Experience in Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Eager to learn and work on other technologies.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Office Hours: (10 AM – 7 PM) 6 days a week.
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Market Competitive
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Flexible working hours. We value passion, impact, and results over hours.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Your work will make a significant impact and will be used in public-facing services.
- Competitive salary, based on expertise.