UI/UX Designer [CLOSED]
Posted 2 years ago
- Need to design/redesign the User Interface, wireframe, landing pages for Webs & mobile applications.
- Working for the design placement or adjustment as per the feedback from site or app users and ensure the implementation of a complete design for different phases of development to make a usable product.
- Designing creative promotional content time-to-time.
- Gathering design & development requirements/ideas from various clients’ sources, and converting them into technical requirements for further development.
- Coordinating with cross-team members for design implementation.
- Maintaining/updating time to time to Project Lead for tasks’ validations.
- Support/collaborate with the development team.
- Testing the prototype/ final products & analyzing the performance & usabilities based on User Experience Research.
- Researching and generating ideas according to the brand guidelines.
- Bachelor / Master in any discipline. Education on any designing-related subject will be given preference.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience is preferred.
- Proven track record with enrich portfolio.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills are Needed.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Office Hours: (9 AM – 6 PM) 6 days a week
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Market Competitive
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy