- Facilitate the organization through implementing business friendly HR Strategies, policies and processes to achieve organization goal by utilization of human Resources.
- Prepare Job analysis, organizational structure, employee competencies and expectation. Ensure smooth HR operation and healthy work culture for improving employee productivities.
- Ensure the learning and development culture among all employees.
- Finalize the role clarity exercise and job description of all employees.
- Structure and implement talent management processes to ensure best talent acquisition with competitive hiring cost.
- Leading the payroll Compensation management process.
- Initiate structured performance appraisal system based on KPI.
- Develop and implement Employee Leave Policy, Annual Appraisal Policy, Job Confirmation and other required.
- Required to design Exit Interview Policy and Handover of Company Assets .
- Ensure smooth employee life cycle by ensuring HR operational excellence.
- Formulate plan to minimize gap through analyzing business trend, turnover rate, productivity analysis and developing succession plan and career planning.
- Maintain recruitment process such as posting job advertisement, initial CV screening, arranging interview session, coordination the interview.
- Develop and update assessment method time to time.
- Prepare training budget for each department or the organization.
- Handle the performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor timely and accurate completion of the appraisals.
- Develop KPI based performance management system, monitor & implement it.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Human Resource Management.
Benefits Provided by The Company
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Convence bill.
- Other benefits as per Company policy.