About the organization
Technometrics Limited is an ISO Certified (ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015) IT Services company and a Systems Integrator. We specialize in developing Bespoke Software Solutions, Systems Integration, Digital Transformation, and Process Automation, End-to-end Cybersecurity Solutions, and Emerging Technology Solutions.
Technometrics is looking for energetic and keen to learn fresh CSE, CS, or IT graduates who have experience in online problem-solving and want to develop their career in the field of Artificial Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation. This is an internship program designed with 4 Months of fast-track professional learning opportunities. The first 4 weeks will be dedicated to learning, doing assignments & dissecting case studies. The successful candidates from this first phase of the learning program will get chances to prepare themselves for RPA/AI professional certifications with direct mentorship & sponsorship from Technometrics! Finally, the certified and selected candidates will get the chance to be onboarded as a full-time team member of Technometrics’s Emerging Technology team to jump-start their careers.
On the job training (First 2 Months):
- RPA Development training
- RPA business analyst training
- RPA re-sales training
- Access to various industry verticals for real-life automation exercise
- Analyze and automate various processes using new, cutting-edge technologies that Technometrics is currently implementing.
- Design, implementation, build, test and deployment of Automation Software solutions (Robotics Process Automation – RPA – software like UiPath, Blue Prism, and Automation Anywhere )
- Understand the business process and identify the Automation scope
- Identify the right scopes for RPA
- ROI calculation and POC for RPA opportunity and projects
- Advising clients on RPA tool selection
- Collaboration with colleagues in other departments and countries, helping them automatize their processes in domains such as risk management, business optimization, finance, and customer intelligence
- Regular, direct contact with the clients
- RPA development as clients premises as and when required
- Good academic knowledge project experience with AI & ML
- Basic knowledge of workflow tools
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration and teaming skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Post-Training Qualification criteria
- Must pass RPA bot development challenge
- Must demonstrate a problem-solving ability
- Experience/certification with UiPath is preferred
- Experience with RE Framework is preferred
What working in this role offers
- Support, feedback, and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues and experts around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Participation in extensive training on advanced technical matters and technologies (known and used globally)
- Opportunity to work with both national & international brands from various sectors
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Office Hours: (10 AM – 7 PM) 6 days a week.
Benefits Provided by the Company
- Salary: Market Competitive
- Salary review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: As per policy
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Flexible working hours. We value passion, impact, and results over hours.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Your work will make a large impact and will be used in public-facing services.
- Competitive salary, based on expertise.